§1031 Qualified Intermediaries
Asset Preservation Inc. (API) is committed to providing its exchange customers with unmatched service and the highest level of security available in the §1031 exchange industry. From the customer’s first contact with an API representative, API’s professional exchange counselors, attorneys and accountants work together to meet the customer’s service needs in order to ensure a smooth transaction with no surprises. In the background, API management maintains tight financial controls and multi-layered security systems necessary to provide a level of comfort and the quality of performance relied on by sophisticated investors and Corporate America; we call it the “The API Advantage™”.
Experience & Expertise
- Established in 1990, API has successfully faciliated over 140,000 tax deferred exchanges.
- API’s Exchange Counselors, attorneys and accountants provide personal attention to each exchange.
- API’s specialized Commercial Division staff handles complex exchange transactions where sophistication, speed and institutional flexibility are needed to get the job done.
- API is a member in good standing of the Federation of Exchange Accommodators (FEA), the tax deferred exchange industry’s only national trade organization.
- API’s staff is available for free consultation regarding all §1031 exchange matters.
- API’s website includes the ability to initiate a tax deferred exchange 24/7.
1031 Tax Deferred Exchange Basics
Asset Preservation's Power of Strategy™ webinar is 40 minutes long and provides a basic overview of the 1031 tax deferred exchange process and the exchange rules and time requirements.
1031 Exchange PodcastPodcasts are audio only presentation that you can listen to on your computer.